Interior Detailing Services
*the final price is based on the size and condition of the vehicle*
Interior Car Cleaning
A proper interior car cleaning can sometimes be more complicated than washing and cleaning the exterior of a vehicle. Our vehicle's interiors can have many more different materials types. Not all can be cleaned the same way or with the same chemical. From leather, soft trim, painted trim, chrome plated, clear plastic, navigation screen, upholstery & carpets.
Carpet & car cloth seats or upholstery can also vary in what they are made of. Some clean up easier, and some need more time to treat appropriately. We use a multi-step process to shampoo, steam clean, & stain removal properly. Stains vary in chemical makeup and where they land on the PH scale. Which means they all cant be cleaned the same way. Some of the most common are food spills, cola, coffee, milk, dirt, grease, oil, blood, pet urine, gum, melted crayon, chocolate, and more. Many detailers will use 1 APC or all-purpose cleaner or degreaser to shampoo cloth. This can remove some stains, but it is not great for the long term and can even set some stains, causing them to become permanent. It is important to note not every stain can be removed. Depending on how long they have been there, what caused them, and if they were improperly cleaned previously, could make them permanent. Our multi-step process leaves them in a PH natural state to reduce re-soiling or wicking. It is also essential to properly clean all surfaces after any foul odors such as smoke, food, or pet odors.
We also offer two different protection packages.
Interior Detail Packages
Interior Feature Package
For light vehicles that want a quick wipe-down to freshen up
- Quick Vacuum
- Wiped down all interior hard surfaces
- Windows cleaned
Starting At $175
Final Price Based on Size & Condition
Interior Showcase Package
Our Most Popular service we provide
- Deep vacuum
- Blow out of carpets & under seats
- Scrubbed all hard surfaces(Dash, door panels, steering wheel, center console, cup holders, etc...)
- Multi-Step (3+)Carpet and upholstery shampoo & steam clean
- Stain Removal attempted
- Headliner cleaned
- Leather Cleaned
- Carpets and seats are left neutralized to reduce residue and reduce resoling.
- Windows Cleaned
- Door jambs Cleaned
Starting At $235
Final Price Based on Size & Condition
Excessive Pet Hair Removal
For Vehicles that have a lot of pet hair an added fee of $65 or more will be added for the additional time pet hair adds to a service.
Vehicles add about an extra 1-3 hours to the time.
Ozone Treatment/Smoke Odor Removal
This is for cars with a heavier smoke odor or other foul odors(Like old food, pet, or musty) that a standard detail won't get rid of.
- Get rid of heavy smoke Odor Removal with an Ozone treatment.
- Ozone or O3 can also kills bacteria and viruses
- 45 min treatment for most vehicles.
*Interior should be detailed and shampooed to help ensure complete smoke odor removal
Add on $95
Interior Protection Level 1
More then just an interior Dressing!
Gives Good UV Protection to the dash, center consul, door panels and leather seats.(Sunblock for your cars interior)
Gives more of a brand new OEM finish.
Has antistatic properties so it wont "attract" dust.
Carpet and upholstery protector.
Exceptional oil, water, and alcohol repellency and stain releasing properties.
Interior Protection 2/ Interior Coating
Help Keep Your vehicle looking and feeling New for years with some Amazing Protection! This will not only help to clean up the vehicle in the future but will last for years. Best for Brand new vehicles
- Protects fabrics from food & drink stains, juice, bleach, winter road salt, dyes, UV rays, mold, mildew, discoloration, rips less than 1 inch, and burns less than 1/4 in diameter.
- Protects leather and vinyl against fading, discoloration cracking of dash, rips & tears of less than 1inch
- Legally Backed third-party warranty, Only one in the U.S.